Yoga At Sunrise
Outdoor yoga for those who enjoy the simplicity and peace of a new dawn. The practice is a combination of restorative Purna yoga asana, pranayama and Yin yoga. Bookings are essential and I will notify you of where and when we will meet for the class the day before by text message.
Weather permitting during warmer months.
Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Meet above Bar Beach kiosk at sunrise or King Edward Park rotunda.
Casual – $20
- Yoga mat
- Comfortable clothing
- Parking available in front of Bar Beach kiosk & King Edward Park rotunda
*Bookings are essential. Please notify of cancellation otherwise the class will be forfeited. Inclement weather – classes will be cancelled and available to you on the next fine morning. Cancellation will be either the night before or 5.15am the morning of the class by text message.
Yoga For Golfers
As a golfer I am enthusiastic in providing private, tailored, small group classes for keen golfers. Basically yoga and golf are similar, if not the same – movement to breath, with intention in motion. Improve your fitness, health and handicap.
Learn how to build your:
By Appointment Only
Group Classes (2-4 People)
1 Hour Session – $150
Private Class (1 person)
1 Hour Session – $100
Feel the benefit, see the result. Make a Yoga For Golfers booking with a group of golf friends.Make a Booking
Yoga As Therapy
PRIVATE YOGA SESSIONS FOR WELLBEING
Manage your health using the principles of Purna & Yin Yoga practices developed within a professional therapeutic relationship.
Personalised sessions tailored to focus on the whole person rather than the condition.
We use Yoga Asanas (postures), Pranayama (breath work), Mudra (hand gestures) for relaxation, as well as meditation, dietary advice, lifestyle counselling and self-development guidance.
The yoga sessions are delivered in a private studio. Your personalised program will be developed and supported in consultation with your medical or health advisor for specific conditions as necessary.
One hour session – $120
“Consistently practicing your yoga program will bring enormous benefits to improving your overall wellbeing.”
“Yoga is the golden key which unlocks the door to peace, tranquility and joy.” – BKS Iyengar
You are always welcome to check in with Juliet for additional support.Make a Booking
- “After only two Purna Yoga classes with Juliet my neck and shoulder pain has reduced significantly, my calves have stopped cramping at night and I am feeling much more energetic. As a 50 year old male and health care practitioner I believe Purna Yoga will be an important and beneficial part of my future health regime. Having a knowledgeable and experienced teacher instructing us in such a friendly local environment is something I can highly recommend to my family, friends and clients.”Steve Dearing
- “I can’t recommend Juliet highly enough. Since starting my yoga journey, I leave her class feeling physically and mentally stronger. Her teaching is clear, consistent and completely supportive. I believe anyone can benefit greatly from her, regardless of age, injuries, or lack of flexibility.”Bec Masterton
- "I have found newcastle walking yoga a great start to my working day. It invigorates and refreshes me. Juliet is a very experienced and patient teacher"!Joanne
- “After experiencing several different yoga teachers and styles in the past, I would happily recommend Juliet's class to anyone in Newcastle. Her yogic knowledge and interest in us all as individuals will suit anyone; from those who think yoga may not be for them as they are as "flexible as a dry twig", to those who know yoga and would like to challenge themselves. A very enjoyable hour to look forward to.”Katrina Howell